Back to News
Rokill and The Society of Food Hygiene & Technology announce Pest Conference
Rokill are delighted to announce in conjunction with SOFHT a major conference on pest control at the Bristol Golf Club, St Swithuns Park, BS10 7TP on January 28th 2016.
The six speakers are:
- Professor Moray Anderson – Killgerm
- Dee Ward Thompson – British Pest Control Association
- Brian Duffin- Rokill
- Deryck Tremble – AIB
- Jonathan Revell – White Welly
- Peter Mather -Sainsbury
Topics covered will include:
- Flies and fly control.
- Dealing with sporadic pest infestation through root cause analysis
- Campaign for responsible rodenticide use and how this will change the way pest control is delivered.
- AIB expectations around pest control.
- The challanges faced by food manufacturers and auditors around pest control and BRC 7.
- Sainsbury’s perspective on pest control.