The presence of rats or mice in your home can be very distressing. The thought of sharing your house with these unhygienic creatures is unappealing as their habits are unsavoury. Mice have little control over their bladders and urinate frequently as they walk over surfaces. Often the first we know of their presence is the noise they make running over ceilings at night.
Rat and Mice Extermination
Based near Bournemouth we have teams of qualified rodent control technicians in Portsmouth, Southampton, Reading, London and Exeter. Call us today for free a free quote or advice.
Do I have mice or rats in my home?
What to look for:
- Droppings – mice can produce up to 80 a day
- Chewed clothing or other items
- Nesting material such as shredded cardboard
- Footprints and runs
- Smear marks caused by the rodents’ fur
Risks from Rodent Infestation
- Salmonella and Weil’s disease
- Damage to furniture, building fabric including electrical wiring
- Contamination of foodstuffs
Our Rat and Mouse Control Service
- Treatment with rodenticides by one of our experienced technicians
- Rat and mouse proofing and advice
- Visits from a qualified technician to prevent further outbreaks
We can provide a free, no obligation quotation; please contact our friendly and experienced service control team on 0800 783 0011, or email us and we will be happy to help you with any enquiry you may have.