Wasps can be nuisance and the presence of a nest in your home can be distressing. Thankfully Rokill can provide a safe and efficient service with treatment guaranteed to kill the nest.
Rokill Are Local to You
With expert teams throughout the South we can quickly dispatch a trained technician to your location. If you live in Bournemouth, London, Portsmouth, Southampton, Reading, Exeter or indeed in the South, contact us for a free quote or advice.
Removal of Bees Nest
Bees are beneficial and nests should only be treated when they pose a safety risk. When a nest is treated the honeycomb should be removed and the entrance holes sealed to deny access to bees from other nests. We will only treat if a beekeeper cannot remove the bees and they pose a genuine health & safety risk.
Do I have a wasp or bee nest in my home?
What to look for:
- Live or dead bees or wasps
- Wasp or bees nest in your loft or in trees and bushes
- Increased amount of wasps near your home
Why wasps can be an annoyance
Some of the problems:
- Contamination of food and drinks
- Threat of being stung— some people are allergic to wasp or bee stings (Anaphylaxis)
- The presence of a wasp’s nest in the garden can spoil your enjoyment
How can I get rid of a wasp or bees nest?
Rokill can help:
- One of our qualified technicians will identify and carry out a treatment which is guaranteed
- Proof your premises with insect screens and doors if necessary
- Supply pesticide free Electronic Fly Killers which are highly effective against wasps
- Provide advice on the use of wasp traps or wasp banes to reduce wasp activity in gardens
Wasp Nest Activity
We can provide a free, no obligation quotation; please contact our friendly and experienced service control team on 0800 783 0011, or email us and we will be happy to help you with any enquiry you may have.